Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Up Coming Fun (lol)

O.K. Up coming fun........for some. :) Just thinking of 6 days of dress up and I'm feeling the headache. No.....this will be fun.

Next week is Red Ribbon Week........Say NO to drugs, alcohol and tobacco! Each day has a theme which will lend its self for dress-up. I'm sitting at home racking my brain trying to remember each day and it is just not coming. I do remember Monday (24th) and Friday (28th). Monday is Crazy Hair day and Friday is Pajama day. I won't be at school tomorrow (Dr.'s appointment) but when I get back I'll run into school and let you know what all the days are. The 6th day of dress up is the next Monday, Halloween.

The 1st term of school ends on Oct. 31st. Report cards will not be mailed but can be picked up at Parent/Teacher conferences. For kindergarten conferences will be held all day on Nov. 10. Call the schools office for an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment